Sunday 29 April 2012

So guess what guys I am sitting here on the kitchen counter reading my emails wondering if I got something from new bold and I have an acceptance letter!!! what joy! so now the only thing that is in my way is the money and I know that God will give that to me in his time.  But now I am so excited. Mom and I went to look at luggage yesterday and we found some really cute looking stuff but dad shot that down and told me to check out craig's list and other internet sites instead of buying myself some new stuff. poops.  But who cares
I AM GOING TO ENGLAND!!

3 comments:

  1. I am so freaking happy for you! Michel, I am sure God will provide for you! I'm praying for you gurl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much pls pray that I will get a job, now I am kinda freaking out

    ReplyDelete
  3. YESSSSSSSSS!
    But...
    NOOOOOOOOOO!
    Ahem...
    you know what I mean <3
    You're in my prayers!!!!!

    ReplyDelete