Friday 31 August 2012

wait! where does the driver sit?

So I have arrived! here I am.  the room is the smallest thing I have ever seen.  Not as small as yours Sarah and Victoria but they are small.  we share a bathroom with the girls beside us like in maple my window is huge and looks right into the boys dorm and I mean right into it.  I will be able to to see them changing watching movies and any other activity they would like to do.  how horrible.  and you know me just strip down well I guess I cant do that anymore or just put on a strip show for the boys.....they might like that.  the Grounds are wonderful and like a thousand years old.  All yards are called gardens and all kids sound beautiful.  The flight was a freaking ten hours and I was int he middle of two other ppl.  I am so tired right now and cant really figure out what I am suppose to do but I cant go to sleep until later so that I will not prolong my jet leg.  my roommate is from Brazil and is 23. her name is Karen.  I think it might be good but who knows if all else fails she is leaving in December  so if it heads south it is only for 3 months.  well I am super tired so to keep myself from falling asleep I will unpack oh the joys

No comments:

Post a Comment