Friday 18 January 2013

A little update



These 10 days have been the most unproductive 10 days of my life even worse than the start of break.  I came in on Thursday, went to church Sabbath and then promptly went into hiding.  I didn’t take a shower for the next couple days, woke up at noon and watched Grey’s anatomy until I felt like my brain was turning to mush.  By this time I was chocking on my own smell and starving my mind out, so I had to take my life into my own hand, in a matter of speaking.  So I woke up still at noon, but a body can only do so much, took a shower, shaved, put on deodorant, and a pair of jeans, took the bus to the store bought myself some food and reined in my doctor show addiction.

Now that all this has passed over, and school is starting on Monday I really have to start thinking about what I am going to do this semester.  I was talking to my parents a couple days ago and they asked if there was a train pass that I could buy so that I would be able to see more of England if nothing else.  So I will have to look into that because they are right I am in a country that speaks English and I know where I would like to go so I might as well take advantage of the opportunity.  So here I come, travel crazy Michel

No comments:

Post a Comment