Wednesday 8 May 2013

Almost the last of it



The sky outside is grey and after a long week of going places and being bathes in glories sunshine it is a welcome reminder that I am still in England to see the grey sky come back. For some reason it feels like it belongs there and when there is too much sun it somehow feels wrong.

Well I am in my last week in England, and this week is treating my ability to cope with life. OMG I have had to write out a list of everything I am doing just so I can keep it all straight in my mind.  The tests I am taking the Buildings I am sleeping in the Places I am going and who is leaving when.  Also I am packing my suitcases along with trying to study for my finals and writing last papers and essays.  Sarah and I spent 4 hours trying to book hostels and figure out where we want to go and when.  

Packing all my things just makes me realize how very blasted I am to have so many clothes and shoes and this very opportunity.  There are a lot of things that have changed with me so much so that when I was talking to my mom a few months ago, I asked her what would happen if I got a tattoo and she thinking that I had gotten on back at Christmas told me straight out that I would have to have it removed before I got home, and then earlier this week if I was sexually active.  I will definitely come back to Canada a very different girl but not so different that you all won’t recognise me.

No comments:

Post a Comment