Wednesday 12 September 2012

A Walk to Remember

So on Sunday we went to London that great city of what ever its of.  it was so great.  I was part of the study tour so I had to go to the Tower of London what fun.  I went with Christian even though he had go before and he was not part of the class, So we saw the crown jewels, the fighting towers and the bloody tower along with many other things.  After that we took the underground and went to Buckingham palace, St. James Park, and Trafalgar Square. It was so much fun but really exhausting.  The next day I was so sore from walking to Bracknell and London and jogging on Thursday or whatever.  So I slept all the way back and went right to bed when we got back.  All in all though London was so awesome.  I will be going back asap!

Now to talk about what made this weekend really awesome! After Tea and our walk in the Park Sarah and I went to Scottish dancing and the plan was to go out for supper after that.  we were going to go to Binfield But we ended walking to Pizza Hut in Bracknell.  what a walk!

So here we are Christian, me, Sarah, Marita, and the ever present Taylor.  I had lots of fun Christian and I walked together the whole way cuz the girls left us behind. I was craving Pizza for a week so it tasted so good and we ate so much food.  Then came Sunday another whole day spent with Christian.  And Monday back to school.  I didn't know what was going to happen or if he liked me or what, so we went through school just like usual until choir first hour is girl the next is boys so as we were walking out I ran into Christian and as I passed him he turned around and asked if I wanted to go on a walk with him after he was done choir.  AHHHHH! heck yes I would like to go for a walk with you....but you know what they say in Canada "go on a walk with a boy and come back a couple"  Well we went on a walk around 9:30 and we walked and talked and nothing much happened just kidding nothing much happened until we sat down on a bench. Then we were just talking and he put his arm around me, nothing great right well I was freaking out, but the cool thing was that even though I usually freak out and then can't talk that didnt happen we just kept talking then I went to explain something and put my hand on his leg and he put his hand on top of mine and then we just started holding hands.  it was really sweet and wonderful.  we talked there for a while and then headed back at 1 in the morning!!!!!!  He hugged me goodnight and then I went to bed after screaming about it to Sarah and Marita for like 10 min.   Those two girls are the best they live right across from me and I go crass there room all the time. (thanks guys) 

Sad day though cuz yesterday which was the day after our walk was super awkward I don't know hwy this always happens to me but I have to just act normal and get it back to normal.  So wish me luck today! Marita, Sarah and I are off to Chinese yum!





No comments:

Post a Comment