Thursday 18 April 2013

Sunshine Forever.........oh wait



What fun!  It has been sunny for almost the whole week but “knock on wood” since I would like to keep it that way.  Today I wore a loose sleeveless top without any jacket. And coming back from the gym (yes I know your mind is blown) Sarah and I just soaked up some major sun!  I picked some more daffodils and now I have a bit of sunshine in my window always.


I lied in the five minutes that it took me to admire my sunshine, grey clouds just came rolling in and hurricane rain and wind struck the dorm! I saw a bird try to take off and it got swept away.  Kind of funny but still intense.  It sprayed water against the window and after it let it all out is just went to a light drizzle.  It reminded me of home, and how it down pours for ten minutes, flooding the driveway and washing away all the old leaves.  Well now that it is back to blue skies nothing but blue skies.

No comments:

Post a Comment