Wednesday 24 October 2012

The Lake District

Well I am off to Ireland tomorrow at 5 in the morning and will be back on Monday night if you don't hear from me it means that I am dead on a corner of Belfast or more likely Dublin. And I haven't even finished packing I am such a bad traveler.   But I want to tell you about my trip to the Lake District.  SO we left Saturday night and the two guys who were driving us were Hungarian brothers who I had met closer to the beginning to the year and I thought the older one Balazs (balash) was kinda creepy cuz he is so old but I will save that for later.  And the younger one Daniel is in choir with me.  Saturday was pretty lame got to the travel lodge watched a movie and went to sleep.  But I had to share a room with Taylor and I don't know if I have told you about her but everyone hates her and she is a real negative Nancy.  anywho Sunday we went to lyme park were the old pride and prejudice was filmed by the end of the day I was really liking Balazs and Daniel they were so much fun.  So as you can imagine I started flirting up a storm and ended scoring a seat up front since there is the driver and two passengers, most of the ride Balazs and I were playing yellow car and fighting over chocolate and markers which I can  say got me proper markered all over (is that even a word?) 

MOM DON'T READ THIS

That night they came to our room and we stayed up till 2:30 playing UNO after every game Daniel, who had to drive the next day, would say he had to go to bed but he never did.  His back was hurting him so I gave him a massage and generally just touched his whole back....I know I am a bad girl.  He finally left and Balazs stayed a little longer and then we all went to bed. 

MOM CAN CONTINUE READING NOW

We went to eat at a little pub in keswick (kesik) while we were waiting for our food I went outside to walk around cuz there was just too much drama in the pub between the girls and john and oh my, it was bad.  Went outside and a bunch of drunk boys came out of a pub and started fooling around.  So I watched them and they caught my eye and started to follow me down the street I started to freak out but then calmed myself like I am going to get gang raped by a bunch of beautiful boys, oh that reminds me everyone in this town is to fine and I mean proper fine not just the boys but also the girls and old people what is in this water????  WEll they got distracted and left me that is when I found Lisi and Allissa who also couldn’t take the drama so they left found my mass of men and knew I would be around.  But they told me about our hot waiter at the pub so we headed back and ate.  Nathan our hot waiter brought our food and they was cute so I talked to him and embarrassed everyone around but it fun.

The ride back to school was 5 hours and I sat in the front with the guys Daniel loves driving so much that he is a stone wall so much for that which is too bad since he is the younger of the two.  and when you hear how old they are you will be so surprised especially you Sarah.  But driving had little effect on Balazs so I had lots of fun with him.  Summing it all up my teacher is a bit of a match maker and she we making all kinds of jokes so it was pretty obvious that we were having fun.  Now that we are back we have been messaging on fb and talking all the time.  Now for the big news.  these two boys are not students but living here and working, so they are not as young as students but here it is Daniel the younger is 33 and Balazs is 36 don't go judging but it is true I have gone from 17 year old little boys to 36 year old men.  but like I said I was just having fun....right?

No comments:

Post a Comment