Monday 31 December 2012

Happy New Year



Today is New Years Eve and we are headed to the Church to have some strange New Year’s Eve party.  Last week all of us sang in a choir thing for church and the whole service was in German and you would guess Sarah tried to translate the children’s story and it was an epic fail!  It was so funny either the story was wacked or Sarah’s translation was.  Here is the beginning, there was once a farmer and you know what animals lived on the farm? Children: pigs, chickens, giraffes, and lions.  Well there was a lion and the farmer’s women had a special relationship with this lion. Somehow this woman ended up in the hospital and the man wanted to take the lion to visit his woman so he put the lion in a suitcase and punched holes in it. Me: what in the world how big is this suitcase? And how big is the lion?  Anywho this man took the lion to the hospital and let it out of the suitcase and it jumped on the woman and licked her face off.  By this time we were laughing so hard that I really didn’t hear the ending or the moral of this story.  We were sitting on the front row of the church since we were singing and here we are laughing so hard and probably making everyone think that I was a very ill-mannered person.  Oh wait Sarah just told me that the moral was that in heaven we won’t eat each other just like the lion didn’t eat the wife.  So church was very eventful.

So we have been walking around all kinds of cities in these pass few day.  We drove to the Italian part and went through that really long tunnel in Switzerland, Gotthard Tunnel 17 KM, so we walked around there where Timon had to go to the army than on another day we went to Luzern and walked around there I found a new charm for my bracelet and walked along this beautiful lake called Vierwaldstaettersee I know it is a horrible name I had to get Sarah to type it.  And on all these walks and other adventures Sarah, Timon and I just stick together since the other Michael and Anja and freaking dating and no one wanted to be a third wheel.  Of course I love this cuz it means that I just talk and flirt with Timon and take pictures with Sarah.  It is the best of both worlds.  Sarah and I are headed back to Luzern before we go to the Church for this party, Timon is driving us and Sarah thinks he is a horrible driver so either I will fall in love or be scared out of my mind. Here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment